Summarising review of new books or other major publication media (e.g. films or software). Internal review.
Book reviews should be approximately 1,000 words excluding references.
Preparing your manuscript
The title page should:
- present a title that in the form 'Review of "book title" by [book's Author(s)]', e.g.:
- Review of "Understanding the Human Machine, A Primer for Bioengineering" by Max E. Valentinuzzi.
- list the full names, institutional addresses and email addresses for all authors
- if a collaboration group should be listed as an author, please list the group name as an author and include the names of the individual members of the group in the “Acknowledgements” section in accordance with the instructions below
- indicate the corresponding author
This should give the full reference to the book you are reviewing (including ISBN and number of pages). No further inclusion in the references is needed. For example:
Understanding the Human Machine, A Primer for Bioengineering.
Singapore: World Scientific; 2004.
396 pages, ISBN 981-238-930-X
Three to ten keywords representing the main content of the article.
This should contain the body of the article, and may also be broken into subsections with short, informative headings.
List of abbreviations
If abbreviations are used in the text they should be defined in the text at first use, and a list of abbreviations should be provided.
Annual Journal Metrics
94 days to first decision for reviewed manuscripts only
75 days to first decision for all manuscripts
162 days from submission to acceptance
24 days from acceptance to publication
22 Altmetric mentions
Journal of Economic Structures is associated with Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS).
- ISSN: 2193-2409 (electronic)