Summary reports on major international conferences in the area of input-output analysis. Reviewed by one external reviewer.
Conference Reports should be between 1,000 and 2,000 words excluding references. Abstracts should be no more than 200 words.
Preparing your manuscript
The title page should:
- present a title that includes, if appropriate, the research design or for non-research studies: a description of what the article reports
- list the full names, institutional addresses and email addresses for all authors
- if a collaboration group should be listed as an author, please list the group name as an author and include the names of the individual members of the group in the “Acknowledgements” section in accordance with the instructions below
- indicate the corresponding author
The abstract should briefly summarize the aim, findings or purpose of the article. Please minimize the use of abbreviations and do not cite references in the abstract.
Three to ten keywords representing the main content of the article.
This should contain the body of the article, and may also be broken into subsections with short, informative headings.
List of abbreviations
If abbreviations are used in the text they should be defined in the text at first use, and a list of abbreviations should be provided.
Annual Journal Metrics
94 days to first decision for reviewed manuscripts only
75 days to first decision for all manuscripts
162 days from submission to acceptance
24 days from acceptance to publication
22 Altmetric mentions
Journal of Economic Structures is associated with Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS).
- ISSN: 2193-2409 (electronic)